Terms & Conditions
Algha is part of a group of companies and we are responsible for protecting personal information you provide to us.
Information we collect:
When you place an order, or set up an account we will collect your name, billing address, delivery address, contact details (including email and telephone numbers). We will also keep details of all your orders. We do not hold your payment card details; financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment provider or internally following all DPA rules and guidelines.
What we use your information for:
When you place an order, or set up an account through one of our websites or with one of our agents, we will use your personal data to:
• process your orders, communicate with you about your orders, and deliver your products
• update our records and maintain your account with us
• ask for feedback on our products, website and services
• conduct market research
• if we run a promotion, we will use your personal data to advise you of the promotion
• if you contact our customer services representatives, we will use your personal data to investigate and resolve your query
Disclosure of your information:
We may share your personal data with any company within the Algha group of companies for the purposes listed in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to a third party but only for the following reasons:
• We will provide your personal data to our business partners who provide, ordering, logistics, fulfilment, and other services to process your orders, deliver your products, and provide customer care.
• We may provide your personal data to agencies undertaking credit checks or market research and analysis on our behalf. They may contact you by email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our products, website and services.
These disclosures would be made under contractual arrangements to ensure confidentiality, and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the relevant Data Protection regulations.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent by a web server to a web browser, to enable the server to collect information from the browser and recognise your device on future visits.
• If you click to accept cookies, you are opting-in to Algha using your personal information for these purposes.
• If you do not accept our cookies, the functionality of our website may be severely limited.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this, look at the help menu on your browser.
If you have given us your contact details, we may use these (in accordance with any preferences you have expressed) to send you marketing messages by post or email to detail Algha events which we think may be of interest to you. As part of our business relationship, Algha considers that it has a legitimate interest to send you these messages unless you have asked for us not to do this.
If you would like to access information we hold about you, or would like us to correct or delete your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask us to delete information, please be aware that we are entitled to keep a record of our transactions with you for legal and audit purposes.
The following rights are available to you, depending on the data we have collected:
• Right to be informed about what we do with personal data
• Right to access personal data
• Right to correct personal data
• Right to object to, or restrict, the use of personal data (in some circumstances)
• Right to delete personal data
• Right to stop direct marketing messages
• Right to portability of personal data
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please write to us.
Protecting Your Information:
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
The Algha data network is protected at each site and all inbound traffic is blocked unless explicitly allowed using pre-agreed rules. Traffic between sites is encrypted and users within the network are protected.
How long will we hold your information:
We will only retain personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we process it.
We may change this policy from time to time to reflect how we are processing your personal information. If we make significant changes, we will update you.
Contact and complaints:
If you have any questions, comments or requests relating to this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about any matters relating to this policy, please contact our Head office, by emailing email@example.com in the first instance.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may refer your complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office, ICO.org.uk/concerns.